Contemplative Photography (see more images on the document below)
- Taking a “long and loving look,” what do I see in this image? What stands out to me?
- “Listening” with my eyes and my heart, how do I receive the invitation in this image?
- What is the “story” that this image tells me? Where am I in this story? What feelings arise in me?
- How does this image connect with what is going on in my life at this time?
- What is waiting to be revealed?
- What draws me to this image?
- What pierces me about this image?
“There is a road from the eye to the heart that does not go through the intellect.” (G.K. Chesterton)