Practicing Personal Retreat
While on Retreat. Take time to notice your life rhythms and how they are working for you these days. Reflect upon your sacred rhythms, inviting God to guide you.
- What are your sacred rhythms these days? How is God meeting you there? How are you arranging your life around your desires?
- Where do you sense God inviting you to greater freedom in your life? What longings are stirring in you?
- What is most life-giving for you right now? Envision yourself as you live more fully into this.
- What limitations are challenging you in this season of life? How can you be more compassionate to yourself in the midst of this?
- How is God inviting you to stretch and grow? How can you order your life more intentionally to cooperate with God there?
- In what ways is God calling you to reclaim, recommit or recalibrate your sacred rhythms for God’s purposes in your soul?