While on Retreat. Take time to notice your life rhythms and how they are working for you these days. Reflect upon your sacred rhythms, inviting God to guide you.
- What are your sacred rhythms these days? How is God meeting you there? How are you arranging your life around your desires?
- Where do you sense God inviting you to greater freedom in your life? What longings are stirring in you?
- What is most life-giving for you right now? Envision yourself as you live more fully into this.
- What limitations are challenging you in this season of life? How can you be more compassionate to yourself in the midst of this?
- How is God inviting you to stretch and grow? How can you order your life more intentionally to cooperate with God there?
- In what ways is God calling you to reclaim, recommit or recalibrate your sacred rhythms for God’s purposes in your soul?