Private Silent Retreat locations in Chicago area
Check out these personal opportunities for retreat in the greater Chicago area.
- Tau Center, Wheaton.
- The Portiuncula, Frankfurt. http://www.portforprayer.org/hermitages/
- Shrine of St. Therese of Lisieux, Darien. https://saint-therese.org/plan-your-visit/
- Healing Gardens, St. Charles. https://www.healinggardensatstonehillfarm.com/
- Our Lady of the Angels, House of Prayer, Lemont.
- Bellarmine Jesuit Retreat House, Barrington. https://www.jesuitretreat.org/pages/2
- La Salle Manor Retreat Center, Plano. http://www.lasallemanor.org/
- Christ in the Wilderness, Stockton, IL. http://citwretreat.com/wp/
- Siena Retreat Center, Racine, WI. http://sienaretreatcenter.org/
- Congregation of Sisters of St. Agnes, Fon du Lac, WI. https://www.csasisters.org/hermitages/
- Benet Lake Retreat Center, Benet Lake, WI. http://www.benetlake.org/retreat-center/
- Servants of the Holy Heart of Mary, Kankakee and Batavia, IL. http://www.sscm-usa.org/hermitage.html
“My Lord God, I have no idea where I am going.
I do not see the road ahead of me.
I cannot know for certain where it will end.
Nor do I really know myself,
and the fact that I think that I am following your will does not mean that I am actually doing so.
But I believe that the desire to please you does in fact please you.
And I hope that I have that desire in all that I am doing.
I hope that I will never do anything apart from that desire.
And I know that if I do this, you will lead me by the right road though I may know nothing about it.
Therefore, will I trust you always
though I may seem to be lost and in the shadow of death.
I will not fear, for you are ever with me, and you will never leave me to face my perils alone.”
You must be logged in to post a comment.